2015 GiveBIG: Results are In!
May 5, 2015, marked GiveBIG, The Seattle Foundation’s annual day of philanthropy! For one day, ALL gifts made on The Seattle Foundation website in support of Teen Feed were being leveraged by a generous stretch pool. And thanks to a special donor, gifts of $250+ were matched dollar-for-dollar, more than doubling support of youth who need it the most!
On Tuesday, May 5th, our community came together and GaveBIG, raising $21,700+ for youth at Teen Feed! All gifts of $250 were also matched dollar-for-dollar, raising a grand total of $35,500+ for youth working hard for their futures. We are touched and inspired by this demonstration of support. This generosity will provide warm meals, support, healthcare access and street outreach youth need to make positive choices, meet their goals, and achieve stability.
Missed GiveBIG? It’s not too late to have your gift of $250 or more matched dollar-for dollar! To inspire your giving, a special donor has agreed to match all gifts of $250 made in the month of May, dollar-for-dollar up to $30,000 (as funds last)! This tremendous generosity will *double your impact* for youth in need!
– Your gift of $250 will become $500
– Your gift of $500 will become $1,000
– Your gift of $1,000 will become $2,000
– Your gift of $2,500 will become $5,000
To learn more about how your giving impacts youth in need, please reach Suzanne Sullivan, Director of Development and Communications, at email@example.com or 206.949.1092. To make a gift on-line today, click here.
WHY YOUR GIVING IS IMPORTANT: In 2016, Teen Feed is expected to…
- provide a safety net of support for over 900 unduplicated youth in need
- serve 23,000 warm meals to hungry young people
- help 150 youth enroll in healthcare benefits and services
- assist 300 youth with support services including a mailing address, employment, education, housing, and more
- provide for youth in Seattle’s University District, Auburn and Rainier Beach
- help 40+ youth transition off the streets into secure stable housing
Click here to see Teen Feed in action! To learn more about Teen Feed’s programs or GiveBIG, please reach Suzanne Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.949.1092.