Help Homeless Youth Today: Give Now!
Your generous support allows us to offer basic needs, build strong relationships, and ally with homeless youth as they meet their future off the streets.
- $5,000 — Provides two STOP youth interns with 6 months of peer outreach and employment experience.
- $2,500 — Provides 450 warms meals in a safe space for homeless and at-risk young people.
- $1,500 — Provides six months of one-on-one support coordination for a young person transitioning off the streets.
- $500 — Provides access to meals and basic need items for 50-80 young people.
- $250 — Provides one hour of drop-in services.
- $120 — Provides one week of employment for a STOP youth intern.
- $100 — Provides a young person with the support needed to acquire a WA State Identification.
Any donation amount helps!
You can make a gift to Teen Feed in the following ways:
Give a one-time or recurring donation securely right away by clicking:
Click here to donate now.
Recurring Gift Management
Teen Feed recently converted to a new online giving platform. See above for links to this site.
If you initiated a recurring gift or pledge prior to October 1, 2014, your gift may still be housed on our old site. Click here to manage your recurring gift made prior to October 1, 2014.
Mail your donation to:
4740 B University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Help homeless youth by organizing a sock drive at your school or office, throw a house party for Teen Feed with your friends, or set up a bequest to Teen Feed in your will. There are many ways to be a part of Teen Feed’s efforts. Just email us for ideas! To learn more about how you can impact the lives of young people in need, contact Suzanne Sullivan, Teen Feed’s Director of Development and Communications, at 206.949.1092 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Every donor will receive our monthly enewsletter, The Teen Feed Times to update you on the day-to-day progress at Teen Feed and the youth we serve.
Your donation is greatly appreciated and fully deductible as a charitable contribution. Teen Feed is a tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization, tax ID 94-3034862.