Make a Gift to Teen Feed:
- Give a one-time or recurring donation securely right away by completing this form:
- Click here to visit our secure online donation page.
- Mail your donation to:
4740 B University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Help Homeless Youth Today: Donate!
Your generous support allows us to offer basic needs, build strong relationships, and ally with homeless youth as they meet their future off the streets.
- $5,000 — Provides 500 meals, enough to cover one full week of meal program for homeless and at-risk young people.
- $2,500 — Provides two STOP youth interns with 3 months of peer outreach and employment experience.
- $1,500 — Provides six months of one-on-one support coordination for a young person transitioning off the streets.
- $500 — Provides access to meals and basic need items for 50-80 young people.
- $250 — Provides one hour of drop-in support services.
- $120 — Provides one STOP outreach session, including snacks and employment experience for the STOP youth interns.
- $100 — Provides a young person with a mailing address and a WA State Identification card.
Any donation amount helps!
Recurring Gift Management
Teen Feed recently converted to a new online giving platform. See above for links to this site.
If you initiated a recurring gift or pledge prior to October 1, 2014, your gift may still be housed on our old site. Click here to manage your recurring gift made prior to October 1, 2014.
Basic Needs Drive
Help homeless youth by organizing a sock drive at your school or office, throw a house party for Teen Feed with your friends, or set up a bequest to Teen Feed in your will. There are many ways to be a part of Teen Feed’s efforts. Just email us for ideas! To learn more about how you can impact the lives of young people in need, contact Suzanne Sullivan, Teen Feed’s Director of Development and Communications, at 206.949.1092 or email@example.com
Every donor will receive our monthly e-newsletter, The Teen Feed Times to update you on the day-to-day progress at Teen Feed and the youth we serve.
Your donation is greatly appreciated and fully deductible as a charitable contribution. Teen Feed is a tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization, tax ID 94-3034862.