Celebrate our 30th birthday by giving a one-time $30 for 30 years of service to youth! Or give a recurring donation securely for future planning by using the CLICK & Pledge secure system (below). Call us if you have questions or need support. Start here:
- Having trouble? Some browsers do. Click here to visit our secure online donation page directly. Thank you!!
- Mail your donation to:
4740 B University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Your generous support and recurring support allows us to consistently offer basic needs, build strong relationships, and ally with homeless youth as they meet their future off the streets.
- $5,000 — Provides 500 meals, enough to cover one full week of meal program for homeless and at-risk young people.
- $2,500 — Provides two STOP youth interns with 3 months of peer outreach and employment experience.
- $1,500 — Provides six months of one-on-one support coordination for a young person transitioning off the streets.
- $500 — Provides access to meals and basic need items for 50-80 young people.
- $250 — Provides one hour of drop-in support services.
- $120 — Provides one STOP outreach session, including snacks and employment experience for the STOP youth interns.
- $100 — Provides a young person with a week of meals, shelter, a mailing address and a WA State Identification card.
- $30 — Provides a healthy, nutritional meal to 6 young people, and vital connections
Any donation amount helps!
Recurring Gift Management
If you initiated a recurring gift or pledge prior to October 1, 2014, your gift may still be housed on our old site. Click here to manage your recurring gift made prior to October 1, 2014.
Basic Needs Drives, Service Days, Corporate Gifts and Volunteerism Options
Organize a sock drive at your school or office, throw a house party for Teen Feed with your friends, or set up a bequest to Teen Feed in your will. There are many ways to be a part of Teen Feed’s efforts. Just email us for ideas, a logo, and a list of current requests from our kids! To learn more about how you can impact the lives of young people in need, contact Janine Kennedy, Teen Feed’s Director of Community Engagement, at 206.409.1202 or email@example.com.
Every donor will receive our monthly e-newsletter, The Teen Feed Times to update you on the day-to-day progress at Teen Feed and the youth we serve.
Your donation is greatly appreciated and fully deductible as a charitable contribution. Teen Feed is a tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization, tax ID 94-3034862.